Dawn Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn Gaming

We are a clan of CS:S at the moment but hope to get bigger in other games. Apply Today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Duplexity's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Duplexity's Application Empty
PostSubject: Duplexity's Application   Duplexity's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:28 am

Name In-Game: Duplexity

CS:S Experience: No competitive CSS experience. Have played in local lans for Sudden Attack and 1.6 and played 4 seasons in WOGL's Combat Arms tournaments. I thought I should be realistic here. I'm okay at this game, coming from a lot of FPS background i'm patient, willing to learn and have good aim and game sense. I have only recently started playing CSS again, its been around 2-3 weeks now, but I can land a shot.

Country/State:Canada

Steam Account name:: kimj214

Are you willing to check and post on our forums daily? Not everyday lol, I would like to have another hobby then just checking the forums, but I promise to be active.

Referred by: Paranoid Android

- Give me a try, hopefully you won't be dissapointed.
Back to top Go down

Duplexity's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duplexity's Application   Duplexity's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:55 pm

Hey you've been Approved Smile Please put the tag in your name: ÐG| and make sure you're active on the forums and the servers Smile Welcome to DG!! Have fun!!
Back to top Go down

Duplexity's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Gaming :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: