Dawn Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn Gaming

We are a clan of CS:S at the moment but hope to get bigger in other games. Apply Today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cookies Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cooke_Monster
Retired Member

Cookies Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Cookies Introduction   Cookies Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Hi guys, my name is Scott, and I'm 13 years old, but dont judge me by my age, I happen to be very mature. I live in Ohio and I play both hockey and soccer, defense in hockey, and goalie in soccer. My Steam name is Cookie_Monster311 if you ever want to hit me up and play some CS:S or some other FPS's. I'm a very friendly kid and I am always looking to find some online friends. I've been playing CS:S for quite awhile, but I just recently got back to pub, in the last year or so, but I've played incosistently for the last 5 years or so. Anyways, nice to meet you all, hope to see you in game!
Back to top Go down
Easyman223
Admin
Easyman223

PostSubject: Re: Cookies Introduction   Cookies Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:07 pm

Don't worry Cookie Monster We won't judge you! Or at least i wont. Anyways, Welcome Cookie!
Back to top Go down
https://dawngamingclan.forumotion.com
Cooke_Monster
Retired Member

PostSubject: Re: Cookies Introduction   Cookies Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Easyman223 wrote:
Don't worry Cookie Monster We won't judge you! Or at least i wont. Anyways, Welcome Cookie!
Thats nice to know Easyman, Thanks for being welcoming! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cookies Introduction   Cookies Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cookies Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Gaming :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: