Dawn Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dawn Gaming

We are a clan of CS:S at the moment but hope to get bigger in other games. Apply Today!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kirbby's Fabulous Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirbby
Retired Member

Kirbby's Fabulous Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Kirbby's Fabulous Introduction   Kirbby's Fabulous Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:21 pm

Hia , my name is darian. im 15 , cuban-american , i live in miami, florida, i used to play css competativly for cevo and cal . i do a lot of server administration work , and im usually busy with school because i take regular school, aviation school, virtual school, and night school. if you find me on , im down to chill, add me - us1097001pc7 . btw, i hate forums so yea...
Back to top Go down
Easyman223
Admin
Easyman223

PostSubject: Re: Kirbby's Fabulous Introduction   Kirbby's Fabulous Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:07 pm

Welcome Kirby! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://dawngamingclan.forumotion.com
Kirbby
Retired Member

PostSubject: Re: Kirbby's Fabulous Introduction   Kirbby's Fabulous Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:16 pm

Thank, I'm glad to jump on aboard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirbby's Fabulous Introduction   Kirbby's Fabulous Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kirbby's Fabulous Introduction
Page 1 of 1